- In order to use your own JAR's, you should first log into your server's control panel.
- Select the server of your choice
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- Find the "Look for jars in" option, and change it to server base directory
- A new field will apear under the JAR selection box. That is where your JAR file's name should be, for example: server.jar
- Upload the new JAR to your server, with the name, given in the last step
- 4 utilizatori au considerat informaţia utilă
This simple guide will show you how to upload plugins on to your Minecraft server.1 - Login into...
This guide should explain clearly how to setup an MYSQL Database for your server.1 - Login into...
This article should help you find your server ID for multicraft easily.1 - Login into Multicraft...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution