- In order to use your own JAR's, you should first log into your server's control panel.
- Select the server of your choice
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- Find the "Look for jars in" option, and change it to server base directory
- A new field will apear under the JAR selection box. That is where your JAR file's name should be, for example: server.jar
- Upload the new JAR to your server, with the name, given in the last step
- 4 brukere syntes dette svaret var til hjelp
If you wish to wipe all of your server files (this is known as a full reset) then please...
Here is a list of the most unique/useful plugins that every server can make good use of....
1. In order to change the language of Multicraft, you would first have to log in, & click on...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution