- In order to use your own JAR's, you should first log into your server's control panel.
- Select the server of your choice
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- Find the "Look for jars in" option, and change it to server base directory
- A new field will apear under the JAR selection box. That is where your JAR file's name should be, for example: server.jar
- Upload the new JAR to your server, with the name, given in the last step
- 4 משתמשים שמצאו מאמר זה מועיל
This simple guide will show you how to upload plugins on to your Minecraft server.1 - Login into...
After purchasing the server, you'll receive an email, with all the required details, to log into...
This guide should explain clearly how to setup an MYSQL Database for your server.1 - Login into...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution