- In order to use your own JAR's, you should first log into your server's control panel.
- Select the server of your choice
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- Find the "Look for jars in" option, and change it to server base directory
- A new field will apear under the JAR selection box. That is where your JAR file's name should be, for example: server.jar
- Upload the new JAR to your server, with the name, given in the last step
- 4 Kunder som kunne bruge dette svar
After purchasing the server, you'll receive an email, with all the required details, to log into...
If you wish to wipe all of your server files (this is known as a full reset) then please...
1. In order to change the language of Multicraft, you would first have to log in, & click on...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution