- In order to use your own JAR's, you should first log into your server's control panel.
- Select the server of your choice
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- Find the "Look for jars in" option, and change it to server base directory
- A new field will apear under the JAR selection box. That is where your JAR file's name should be, for example: server.jar
- Upload the new JAR to your server, with the name, given in the last step
- 4 Uživatelům pomohlo
The easiest part is building and configuring your server, the hardest part is probably growing a...
1. In order to change the language of Multicraft, you would first have to log in, & click on...
After purchasing the server, you'll receive an email, with all the required details, to log into...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution